Appalachian Community Health Center in cooperation with the WVU COAT Program is providing Office-Based Medication Assisted Treatment (OBMAT) at the Randolph County Office at 725 Yokum Street, Elkins WV.
REFERRALS AND INQUIRIES MAY BE MADE BY CALLING
The OBMAT Treatment Program Phases include the following:
1. Initial Intake
2. The Beginning Phase starts with Weekly Group Therapy/Medication Review and also includes Individual Therapy with Random Urine Drug Screens (UDS). The phase normally last 90 days with active participation.
3. The Intermediate Phase includes Bi-Weekly Groups with Reduction Reviews with random UDS required for one year. This Phase may include Individual Therapy as requested or needed by the Participant for recovery support.
4. The Advanced Phase includes Monthly Group Therapy and Medication Reviews with random UDS required. This Phase may include Individual/Family Therapy as requested by the Participant.
5. The Maintenance Phase includes Group Therapy/Medication Reviews and meets Bi-Monthly with random UDS required. Individual /Family Therapy may be provided as requested by the Participant.
6. The Program has Policy Guidelines for Attendance, Medication Approval and Consequences for failure to follow the COAT Program Guidelines. Contingency Management is also available during the Beginning Phase.